FTTH Optical Fiber Cable for Duct Application
|FOB Price:||US $40-200 / Kilometer|
|Min. Order:||10 Kilometer|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Kilometer||US $40-200/ Kilometer|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Kilometer Per Month|
|Transport Package:||305m Per Reel, Carton External.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Optical Fiber Cable
- Type: Single/ Multi
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: 9/125 (G.657A)
- Cable Weight ( Kg/Km): 31.3
- Specification: CE; RoHS
- Application: Communication
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Brand: Daytai
- Outer Sheath Material: PE
- Cable Type: Gypha-2b6
- Trademark: DAYTAI
- Origin: Zhejiang, Hangzhou
The optical cable has small diameter, light weight, low cost, low construction cost.
Duct FTTH Optical Fiber Cable, Steel Wire Drop Cable, The structure of drop optical cable is as following: Put the optical fiber unit into the middle of two non-metallic strengthening devices, then squeeze and lay layer of LSZH out of it. The structure of self-supporting drop optical cable is: Add the metal hanging line, which is tight and has an excellent performance of high & low temperature resistance. The strengthened hanging line is made of high-carbon steel wire with great tensile resistance. The fiber strengthen device has outstanding bending bending property. In addition, the sheath is consist with LSZH material with good flame-retardance. The duct FTTH drop cable is to increase the waterproof & moistureproof outer sheath.
1 The optical cable hashigh-tension and anti-squash force, self-supportingstructure can meet the requirement of 50 meters pull-fly.
2. It uses aromaticpolyamide materials to be the strengthen material.
3. The optical cable is soft, good bending performance, and ensure that the bending performance can meet the requirements.
4. It uses low smokezero-halogen material, ensure that the cable can meet the requirements for the flame-retardant materials indoor.
5. The optical fiber is the bend insensitive fiber which can meet requirement of ITU-T G. 657.
6. High-carbon steel wire should be used for Self-supporting strengthen device of optical cable, superior tensile properties contented.
|Fiber Color||Nature, Blue|
|Inner Cable Dimension (mm)||3.0 (+/- 0.1) * 2.0 (+/- 0.1)|
|Cable Dimension (mm)||6.8(+/- 0.2)|
|Outer sheath material||PE|
|Cable Weight ( Kg/Km)||31.3|
|Min. Bending Radius (mm)||10D|
|Attenuation (dB/Km)||≤0.4 at 1310nm, ≤0.3 at 1550nm,|
|Short Tension (N)||200|
|Short Crush (N/100mm)||2200|
-20~+60, Relative to 20, fiber additional attenuation≤0.3dB/Km.
-40~+60, Relative to 20, fiber additional attenuation≤0.4dB/Km.
Remark: The cable is accord with the instruction of EU ROHS.